Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Blogging and Beyond.

This will be my very first post on this blog after so many years of having it. Yes many years! Imagine.. I made this account several years ago and feel so bum every time I face the screen and start to share. Im not really good in writing stuff, what I love is talking but since my sister told me that I should speak my mind and write, I've finally decided to pursue blogging and sharing things that I want to share in the world.

To start with, I am Anne Calonge, 24 years old, a mother to a loving little boy, a wife to the most handsome guy in the world, Tan and a wanderer. I love to share things to everyone and  I love new acquaintances. Before, I am in to travelling but since I became a mom I'm in a complete idle and became more hands-on to my son which I don't regret. Having a child is really difficult (proud of my mom how she handled me while growing) but fulfilling. I get more cautious mostly in everything from garments to necessities to budget. This new world is really a culture shock for me at first but thanks to the people surrounding me for guiding me throughout the hardest stages. Now I would like to share to everyone our journey and hoping I could make more blog post (*wishful thinking). Help me making this journey meaningful and fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment